It is that season again when we take to the farm anew and reaffirm our commitment to the Agricultural Revolution by Farming to Feed Nigeria. The New Farming season will officially be opening come February, 2019 and here are some things you need to know:
- Farmers fund the farms 100%.
- The Cooperative manages the farm 100%.
- Profit is split 70-30 per cent in favor of the Farmers.
- Farming is Annualized. This means that the entire investment period runs for a period of 12 Months.
- Subscription includes Insurance with the Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC).
- Payments are paid within 30 days of Cashout Request
So, if you are a new farmer just hearing about this for the first time, What do you need to do?
- Log on to www.nigeriafarmersgroup.org/register/ to fill the membership form. Please note that Farmers who have not completed this process of registering on our website MUST do so.
- Pay the sum of N10,000 membership fee to the account details which appear on the welcome page as well as on your email.
- Send proof of payment to the specified number on the welcome page and website as well.
- You will be added to the Groups Forum after confirmation of payment.
- Use the Crop-Hectare-Price Calculator to determine the financial implication of the farming venture which you are interested in. When you submit Your Order, the total cost of your intended farming activities is made known to you (https://nigeriafarmersgroup.org/nfg-cs-hectare-crop-price-calculator/).
- Pay that Sum into the Specified Account and the Cooperative will then generate an Electronic Lease Certificate which will be delivered straight to your inbox. This E-Lease Certificate will be your claim in NFG-CS.
If you are an already existing farmer with The Cooperative all you just need to do is follow instructions 4 & 5 above and you are good to go!
Please note that any and all payments must be made into this Account Details:
Account Name: Nigeria Farmers' Group & Cooperative Society
Account Number: 4428772016
Send details of payment by Email to email@example.com or Via SMS to +2348055966030
Should you have any question, kindly visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Page, and someone else may just have asked the Question which you have. We shall try as much as possible to update the FAQs Page as possibly as we get new questions.
~Farm, Feed & Grow Naija~